Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Blood Bowl: Dublin

Options
  • 22-01-2017 6:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4

Hi,
    With the Blood Bowl International League, Blitzmania, soon to start on the 4th of Feb 2017, I am making this thread to gauge the interest in Blood Bowl here in Dublin.

I’m considering buying into Blood Bowl and picking up the starter box along with the Season 1 book and running an Orc team for the league. It’s just that I don’t want to invest in the game unless I have an opponent(s) here in Dublin to play the game against.

So, if you’re living here in Dublin and have already picked up Blood Bowl, or are perhaps considering doing so, like myself, in order to play in the Blitzmania league or just want to get some games in, then please reply to this thread and we can see if we can organise some games!

Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6 nosediver

Hi. There's a group of us that play various systems in Gamer's World on Thursdays. We've recently gotten (back) into BB. I've just finished painting my human team. I'm sure we'll be looking for more players, and a global league might be just the way to dice in.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 Xhatch

Hi, ok that's good to know. I would have hoped Gamersworld would have signed up for recording the Blitzmania results, but so far only a store in Wicklow has registered to allow players to report their results for the league.

I'll say it to Gus when I'm in next week. I have a game organised from half five or so if you're in the area. It's pretty much an intro game for both of us though.

Ok that's great. If I can make it along on Thursday I will. Thanks.

Sorry to say our game has been cancelled by real life. I'll post when we have another arranged, if you're interested.

• Advertisement

Hi, no worries. The weather was very bad today anyway for going into the city. Cheers for letting me know.

Advertisement