Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Propel advanced sl 1

Options
  • 22-01-2017 6:45pm
    Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭

Anyone here have one ? What do you think of it ? Is it a good purchase ? Any info or advice on it would be appreciated. Oh and any idea of its weight. Thanks in advance

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,850 ✭✭✭Tenzor07

The SL1 should be in and around the 7Kg weight, and looks awesome!

Though if weight is your main concern then the TCR advanced Sl1 is around 6.5kg..
    Weights based on the M-edium size frame

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭ciaeim

Tenzor07 wrote: »
    The SL1 should be in and around the 7Kg weight, and looks awesome!

Though if weight is your main concern then the TCR advanced Sl1 is around 6.5kg..
    Weights based on the M-edium size frame

No weight not my concern at all really. Just wondering. Really interested to see what people think of the bike. Is it worth the money. The pros and cons is really what i am looking for thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,861 ✭✭✭fat bloke

They're long and low and aggressive and racy. So if your body geometry is also all of those things you'll love it. If not then... not so much. :)

fat bloke wrote: »
    They're long and low and aggressive and racy. So if your body geometry is also all of those things you'll love it. If not then... not so much. :)

I'm racy and aggressive and low suppose 3 out 4 ain't bad. I suppose I'm really trying to see do ppl think they worth the money so as to justify it to myself ;)

ciaeim wrote: »
    I'm racy and aggressive and low suppose 3 out 4 ain't bad. I suppose I'm really trying to see do ppl think they worth the money so as to justify it to myself ;)

Well I don't know you from Adam but if you're looking for new bike purchase justification, you've come to the right place.

I say go for it because...

Worth.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 316 ✭✭thelawman

I have a TCR advanced pro 1, not the same as the SL but a fantastic bike nonetheless, I say get the SL ! the only thing I don't like is the integrated seatpost

thelawman wrote: »
    I have a TCR advanced pro 1, not the same as the SL but a fantastic bike nonetheless, I say get the SL ! the only thing I don't like is the integrated seatpost

I've one as well. The 2016 black and green scheme. Great bike and a great spec package - ultegra and carbon clincher SL0's. I got a pretty good bargain on it second hand.

There's actually a nice one on donedeal at the moment if you're 5 11 ish.

https://www.donedeal.ie/bicycles-for-sale/tcr-advanced-pro-1-2016/14288764

(Sale has nothing to do with me)

fat bloke wrote: »
    I've one as well. The 2016 black and green scheme. Great bike and a great spec package - ultegra and carbon clincher SL0's. I got a pretty good bargain on it second hand.

There's actually a nice one on donedeal at the moment if you're 5 11 ish.

https://www.donedeal.ie/bicycles-for-sale/tcr-advanced-pro-1-2016/14288764

(Sale has nothing to do with me)

Thanks but it's the propel advanced sl 1 I'm thinking of. It's a sexy looking bike i think I'll go for it.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,372 ✭✭✭iwillhtfu

That is one sweet looking ride. Saucy price though :eek:

iwillhtfu wrote: »
    That is one sweet looking ride. Saucy price though :eek:

Yea bit saucy. But got bike to work and a good enough trade in to soften the hit. Looks sweet alright

• Advertisement
Advertisement