Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

email address?

Options
  • 22-01-2017 6:49pm
    Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭

Can someone tell me the email address please? I don't want to wait for 2 days to get a response back from their website enquiry form

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Fayre wrote: »
    Can someone tell me the email address please? I don't want to wait for 2 days to get a response back from their website enquiry form
    Hi  Fayre,

Thanks for getting in touch. I'm afraid the customer care team do not have a direct e-mail. 

Is there anything I can help you with here?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 143 ✭✭Fayre

Pamela, my landline (new installation on new build) was supposed to be installed on 9th Jan. It still hasn't been installed and the customer care department wouldn't put me through to the installation department (or at least get them to ring me?!) to discuss what the problem is. She just kept repeating a 1 liner at me 'there's a problem with the underground installation' I want to discuss this with them and see what the problem is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Fayre wrote: »
    Pamela, my landline (new installation on new build) was supposed to be installed on 9th Jan. It still hasn't been installed and the customer care department wouldn't put me through to the installation department (or at least get them to ring me?!) to discuss what the problem is. She just kept repeating a 1 liner at me 'there's a problem with the underground installation' I want to discuss this with them and see what the problem is?
    I'm sorry to hear of these delays  Fayre. You can contact our openeir team directly on  01-5366550, this team would deal with all installations. Unfortunately I would be unable to arrange for them to call you back from here. If you need any further assistance please do let me know. 

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement