Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Surprise Royal Rumble entrants *potential spoilers*

Options
13»

Comments

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

How bout...

mcgregor-marketing.jpg

Could you imagine? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 38,455 ✭✭✭✭PTH2009

I want Angle(hope there's a truck waiting for him), Tye Dillinger and Samoa Joe to appear tonight

Can't see Shinsuke appearing tonight as I think he will be in NXT for another while to get revenge for his injury. Don't think it makes sense for him to appear tonight in perfect condition

Can't wait for it, Styles vs Cena is a very nice bonus too, reigns vs KO bit meh but will be good with y2j in the cage

• Registered Users Posts: 48,990 ✭✭✭✭Lithium93_

Lord TSC wrote: »
    How bout...

mcgregor-marketing.jpg

Could you imagine? :P

To borrow from Vince's entrance theme "No chance in hell"

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

They've been displaying a graphic on the kick off show with a load of wrestlers names on it, one of which is Zack Sabre Jr. Could be just because he was in the Cruiserweight Classic or...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,469 ✭✭✭LeeJM

Total coincidence. ZSJ isnt appearing in the Rumble

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 60,699 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I was talking to a friend of mine today who is conVinced Ariya Daivari will be in the Rumble only to be thrown out by Jack Swagger "We the People" as a nod to Trump's ban on Muslims.

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

I was talking to a friend of mine today who is conVinced Ariya Daivari will be in the Rumble only to be thrown out by Jack Swagger "We the People" as a nod to Trump's ban on Muslims.

Coupled with the fact that they're in San Antonio and Texas is the Republican stronghold, I can see it happening. Vince just doesn't give a shît. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 981 ✭✭✭Hercule

so basically no surprise entrants.......

• Registered Users Posts: 21,390 ✭✭✭✭martyos121

This thread is a jinx!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Not even a nostalgic entry

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,417 ✭✭✭WinnyThePoo

Jack Gallagher and TYe dillinger where decent.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,463 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Jack Gallagher and TYe dillinger where decent.

Tye could hardly be called a "surprise"; it would have been more shocking if they didn't put him in.

Jack was awesome in his cameo.

Advertisement