Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Contact for Legal Dept

Options
  • 23-01-2017 10:29am
    Registered Users Posts: 16

Good morning all, I'm looking for a contact name and number in the legal department please, that you could email me. 

I'm currently trying to finalise something and am utterly frustrated with Bank of Ireland. 

It's very difficult to actually speak to anyone, my solicitor has tried to contact the Legal department and ended up trapped in phone menus or on hold for ages which never got through. 

I have a query and if we can speak to someone it may resolve the issue in 5 minutes rather than weeks of waiting or letters.

I originally went through my branch which was taking ages until i figured out all they did was send it on to someone in Dublin. Both those people I deal with are lovely people but they just seem to forward it on somewhere else. Even this morning, I asked my contact for a name in the Legal Department and the response is that my query has been sent to a Completions department who will then contact the legal department.

I'd just love if my solicitor could pick up the phone, have a conversation with the relevant person in Legal and fix the query.

many thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning BJOD, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We like to look into this further for you. Can you send me a Private Message with your name and branch name and I can do this today. 

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 16 BJOD

Good Morning BJOD, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

We like to look into this further for you. Can you send me a Private Message with your name and branch name and I can do this today. 

Thank you and looking forward to hearing from you. 

Elaine 

Thanks Elaine I tried to send a private message and the message on the screen is that you cannot receive private messages?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Sorry about that BJOD, 

I'll send you a PM in a few moments and you can reply to me directly :-) 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 16 BJOD

Sorry about that BJOD, 

I'll send you a PM in a few moments and you can reply to me directly :-) 

Elaine 
    thanks, PM gone back to you now

Advertisement