Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

HKC alarm GSM Line fault

Options
  • 23-01-2017 11:36am
    Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭

Constantly getting GSM Line Fault notification on the alarm panel. is there any way to silence this notification?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,827 ✭✭✭fred funk }{

Constantly getting GSM Line Fault notification on the alarm panel. is there any way to silence this notification?

Top up the sim?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Argo foc yourself

Top up the sim?

fully paid up

• Registered Users Posts: 6,546 ✭✭✭kub

I had a customer with an O2 Sim in one of these recently, his was doing likewise. O2 were upgrading their repeaters in his area and that was the issue.
    Could it be the same with your one?

• Registered Users Posts: 273 ✭✭Argo foc yourself

kub wrote: »
    I had a customer with an O2 Sim in one of these recently, his was doing likewise. O2 were upgrading their repeaters in his area and that was the issue.
    Could it be the same with your one?

not sure. it has been happening for some time now... started happening about 6 months ago then stopped. started again last month... 4 to 5 times a day and now has stopped again

• Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭Jimbojimbo

I've had a GSM line fault for 4 out of the last 5 days (no issue on Sunday). It lasts between 5 and 6 minutes and has happened between 5pm & 6pm. Rang Security & Risk Communications, and they said that there have been multiple cases of this in the Dublin area recently. It's due to mobile network upgrades, and it should be resolved in the next week or so.

• Advertisement
Advertisement