Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Coilart Mage.

Options
  • 23-01-2017 12:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭

Love this rta,easy build,easy wicking,great flavour,only thing that drives me mad is removing the tip to fill. Always ends up too tight and needs something to loosen it before removal,ordered a new set of tips from China to see if this improves the problem.
    Anyone else experiencing this or have I a dud??

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Same here. There's pliers marks on the tip of mine :D If you remember to not tighten it, just close it until you meet light resistance, it'll open much easier every time. It won't fall off or anything

• Registered Users Posts: 1,182 ✭✭✭Dr Bill V1.5

Same as that, pliers and even teeth marks on it. Pity about that one annoyance as otherwise it'd probably be as close to perfect as could be expected.

Advertisement