Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

International Calls Africa and Middle East

Options
  • 23-01-2017 1:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Hi
    I am looking for a recommendation please for an elderly lady so it must be easy to use.
    She has Virgin bundle with international calls to landlines in 22 countries but 2 countries are not covered
    1. Saudi Arabia
    2. Kenya
    Facetime used work to Saudi, but it is patchy to say the least in the last 6 months - sometimes blocked.
    Can you recommend
    a) mobile to mobile (I think paid for viber out is OK - but also this is patchy. Her iphone 4 doesn't work very well with viber - it's Ok but the lock screen is hard to negotiate for her when a call comes in)
    b) landline to landline (I have never used prepay call cards but my guess is this is the best? - not sure if they are easy to use for someone in their 80s)

I appreciate your comments

Advertisement