Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Find a Puggle?

Options
  • 23-01-2017 2:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

Hi there, I was just wondering if there is anyone out there that could help me in finding a puggle dog? I was recently looking at done deal.ie and seen a breeder from the Cavan/Monaghan area but they have since removed their ad. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,545 ✭✭✭SteoL

I would advise against using Done Deal or other similar sites if buying a dog. You don't want to be funding illegal puppy farming which causes horrific suffering to both pups and bitches. Find a reputable breeder or, even better, visit the rescue

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23,862 ✭✭✭✭January

There are no reputable breeders of puggle's though, they are mongrels. Mix of pug and jack russell. Designer dogs. Go to a rescue OP and rescue a dog.

• Registered Users Posts: 939 ✭✭✭nuckeythompson

Agree with the above posts. These are dogs that come with serious health issues and you will have lots of vet bills.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24,878 ✭✭✭✭arybvtcw0eolkf

Cop yourself on OP.

There is no such thing as a ''puggle''. You're looking to buy a mutt from a breeder who doesn't give a tupenny's fook about the dog, its welfare, its social integration or you & the family you're going to introduce the dog into.. The only thing of concern to the breeder of the poor dog is your money.

Go to a shelter and rescue a dog who is looking for a loving family to home it.

Advertisement