Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Closed account statement

Options
  • 23-01-2017 2:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Hi I'm just wondering the length of time before i get sent out my final statement after closing an account.
    The gentleman that i closed the account with said i should get a closing statement in the post even though i was using e statements. I still have not received one. 
    Regards
    Niamh

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon theniamh, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

You will be issued a closing statement to your address showing your final transactions (if any) within 10 working days of closure. 

I hope this helps, 
    Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 31 theniamh

Hi Elaine,

Thanks for your response.

If this is not the case who do i contact to get them? its been nearly one month and i have not received any correspondence bar a new debit card (my old one was due to expire, I'm assuming it was sent before i closed the account)  
    Niamh

I would usually not rush the matter, but I'm waiting on it so I can apply for a mortgage 

theniamh wrote: »
    I would usually not rush the matter, but I'm waiting on it so I can apply for a mortgage 
    I'm sorry to hear this Niamh, 

If you call BOI Direct this morning on 0818 365 365 / +353 1404 4000 a  representative will be more than happy to look into this for you and arrange a copy of the letter if necessary. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

I'm sorry to hear this Niamh, 

If you call BOI Direct this morning on 0818 365 365 / +353 1404 4000 a  representative will be more than happy to look into this for you and arrange a copy of the letter if necessary. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Much thanks sorted, it will be resent!
    Niamh

• Advertisement

That's great to hear Niamh and thanks for the update. 

Elaine 

Advertisement