Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Short video on San Pedro prison, Bolivia

Options
  • 23-01-2017 5:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2,436 ✭✭✭

Doing a very short video for college as an assignment, a video minimum 45 sec, max 90.

It's an assignment where we don't need to shoot our own footage, ( the last one we did) it's only a PLC.

Anyway, the last short video I did was our own footage of a classmate running to school late, paired with a piece of techno music.

This time, I wanted to do something I felt strongly about, and something real, so decided to go searching for lots of videos (not alot were found) on the inside of the crazy San Pedo prison in La Paz, Bolivia

(It's basically run by inmates, run by cocaine and green, kids live in there with their families... no guards to lay down rules, the cells are like apartments, families living in there, its basically like a village..astonishing really)

2 second snippets from lots of different videos built up, even including kids smoking drugs... crazy stuff..

Anyone have any tips on little harsh reality mini documentaries like these? bonus points etc that would look good, where to put titles, stuff like that? Might be a bit like ross kemp lol

Advertisement