Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is the Dublin Port Tunnel now a racetrack ;-P

• 23-01-2017 7:24pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭

Went thru today and the average speed cameras all point to the front of the vehicle...

Guy in the booth just shrugged and smiled when I asked :rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

Remove front reg sorted.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,101 ✭✭✭Max Headroom

Went thru today and the average speed cameras all point to the front of the vehicle...

Who's the guy in the boot....do you work in Aer Lingus......:D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 120 ✭✭Colm17RvB

I may have to take the tunnel home now some time this week... Only completely out of the way, but it's the scenic route.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 354 ✭✭pauldavis123

Colm17RvB wrote: »
    I may have to take the tunnel home now some time this week... Only completely out of the way, but it's the scenic route.

Lovely echo from the pipes as well

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 31,129 ✭✭✭✭Lumen

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,782 ✭✭✭✭padd b1975

Colm17RvB wrote: »

I wouldn't advise it, lots of slow moving trucks overtaking a slightly slower truck pretty much right through the day

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 14,306 ✭✭✭✭Cienciano

I've taken it a few times on weekends, it's definitely recommended to do if you have loud pipes. Downside is the price, think it's €3.
    If you have to get quickly from the city centre out to the airport during rush hour, it's worth it. But it's about a tenner during rush hour.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,936 ✭✭✭stewygriffin

Wonder what my S1000rr would sound like it the tunnel,no pipe on her at all.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,958 ✭✭✭D3V!L

We need to do a boards.ie tunnel run :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,282 ✭✭✭BlackWizard

https://youtu.be/4HlBqs2Wmu8?t=34

I love when it starts spitting at the end. My old Fazer 600.. retired these days.

• Advertisement
Advertisement