Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2 LNB's with multiswitch query.

Options
  • 23-01-2017 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭

I'm planning to install a 9/10 or 9/12 multiswitch for tv distribution if our planning ever gets finalised. Two rooms with recording function (4 cables) and tv points in 5 other rooms(5 cables) with a few spare "just in case". We are living in Co. Meath.

I intend to have 28.2, 19.2 and terrestrial saorview connected. Would I get away with the two LNB's on a 80 cm dish (or larger) or is it absolutely necessary to have separate dishes as seems to be indicated on some instructions?

Many thanks
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,547 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Single dish for all LNBs, coincidentally I replaced my dish over the last few days, 3 LNBs for 28, 19 and 13 degrees east on a Maximum T85 dish.

• Registered Users Posts: 80 ✭✭intro

Hi Cush,

Thanks for that. I will need a new dish as well.

How does the T85 dish perform? Would it be a better option for 19.2 and 28.2 than a "normal" dish?

Many thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,547 ✭✭✭✭The Cush

Dish centred on 19 with both 28 and 13 on side lobes, 100% signal quality on all sats. Nice dish for multisat reception.

Advertisement