Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Problem with email password

Options
  • 23-01-2017 8:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19

Hi,

Tried to log into Eir webmail this afternoon on my laptop, and was told I had the wrong password. Was pretty sure I hadn't as  I had used it this morning. Anyway, changed the password, and eventually got in. Had tried my mobile and was same story. After setting new password changed that on the mobile and all was ok. Tried to access my email just now and am getting the same wrong password saga on laptop and mobile. Is there an ongoing issue?

Regard

Paul

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

Tried to log into Eir webmail this afternoon on my laptop, and was told I had the wrong password. Was pretty sure I hadn't as  I had used it this morning. Anyway, changed the password, and eventually got in. Had tried my mobile and was same story. After setting new password changed that on the mobile and all was ok. Tried to access my email just now and am getting the same wrong password saga on laptop and mobile. Is there an ongoing issue?

Regard

Paul
    Hi  wexoperafan,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have queried this with our webmail team & been advised there are no issues at the minute however a number of weeks ago we did request that all customers reset their passwords for security reasons.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement