Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Mod repairs in Cork

Options
  • 23-01-2017 9:51pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Hi any one here know anywhere in Cork to get a mod fixed

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Ryan91300 wrote: »
    Hi any one here know anywhere in Cork to get a mod fixed

I don't think there is a mod fixer anywhere,I've never heard of one,I think parts could be a major issue & mods to buy are so cheap these days,a mod fitter or mod mechanic would cost you more than a new one.

Give us the name & model of your mod & what is wrong with it,maybe some of us have already done a fix on that mod...
    I just had to fix a new €80 iJoy RDTA Box leaking problems,answers are usually on Youtube.

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ryan91300

It's an Eleaf ipower 80w had it about 35 days and stopped taking charge the screen started acting up and it went of and never came back on ...I have since bought a second one ...I can't find anything on YouTube ..Maybe didn't look hard enough ...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Ryan91300 wrote: »
    It's an Eleaf ipower 80w had it about 35 days and stopped taking charge the screen started acting up and it went of and never came back on ...I have since bought a second one ...I can't find anything on YouTube ..Maybe didn't look hard enough ...

I can't help you there,I don't own one,but I would contact the vendor where you bought it & they should replace it as you have only had it a month.You are still covered by Paypal as well if that's the way you bought it,where did you buy it...

• Registered Users Posts: 10 Ryan91300

I sent it back to the best shop I since bought a second one

Advertisement