Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

switch to electric ireland

Options
  • 23-01-2017 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 212 ✭✭

hi i just switched today to  electric ireland via bonkers for my gas which says i will get €175 cash back.  in two days time my electricity is up for renewal with another energy provider, if i switch to electric ireland for my electricity will i get another €175 cash back if i choose that package. thanking you

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 346 ✭✭Electric Ireland: Brige N

Hi stoves1,

Thanks for getting in touch, we're delighted to read you are switching your gas supply to Electric Ireland.

The €175 switching bonus is applied to one fuel only. However, if you were to also switch your electricity supply to Electric Ireland the Electric Ireland Sales team would be able to upgrade your current gas savings from 5.5% off the standard unit rate to 8.5%, you would also be offered a saving of 8.5% off the standard electricity unit rate.

Further information on the offerings available with Electric Ireland can be found online here. Alternatively, you can speak with a member of the Electric Ireland Sales team on 1850 305 090, as they would be in the best position to answer any questions you may have regarding these savings. They are available to call from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday, and 9am to 5:30pm on Saturdays.

Should you have any other queries regarding Electric Ireland please let us know.

Thanks,
    Brige

________

Advertisement