Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Floating girl or boy in a pic

• 24-01-2017 12:14am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭

If you want the picture pm me. Its of a friends instagram account taken in miracle gardens dubai. In the background when you zoom in there is what I think is a girl in a strange pose, looks like she is floating the shadows on the ground dont go to her feet there is about a 6inch gap. I can send it to someone to post it cos I dont know how on thr phone.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 173 ✭✭HenryHill

gavdolfini wrote: »
    If you want the picture pm me. Its of a friends instagram account taken in miracle gardens dubai. In the background when you zoom in there is what I think is a girl in a strange pose, looks like she is floating the shadows on the ground dont go to her feet there is about a 6inch gap. I can send it to someone to post it cos I dont know how on thr phone.

Send it on mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭gavdolfini

HenryHill wrote: »
    Send it on mate.

Pm your email and u can put it up

• Registered Users Posts: 11 Tuacathach

sounds freaky,,, send it on to one of the lads there and theyll post it

Tuacathach wrote: »
    sounds freaky,,, send it on to one of the lads there and theyll post it

There you go,its cropped..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭pajo1981

There you go,its cropped..

Looks like they were jumping.

Stranger that there's a garden in the middle of the desert but that's Dubai for you.

• Advertisement

pajo1981 wrote: »
    Looks like they were jumping.

Stranger that there's a garden in the middle of the desert but that's Dubai for you.

Yeah probably that. Just abit weird looking, would the image not be distorted if jumping?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,178 ✭✭✭pajo1981

Yeah probably that. Just abit weird looking, would the image not be distorted if jumping?

Low light long shutter time, maybe. Out in the blinding desert, no.

Also don't forget x=v0t+1/2at^2, so at some point you'll be levitating without moving during your jump.

Wanna go out on a date with me?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 33,891 ✭✭✭✭NIMAN

I always find it strange how someone would consider the supernatural before the obvious.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 748 ✭✭✭Johnnyhpipe

You can see the knees bent in a jumping position.

Nothing more to it - unfortunately! Reading the buildup I was all excited until I saw the pic!

Advertisement