If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best TV for 700 euro ish delivered

Options
  • 24-01-2017 12:54am
    Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭

Moving into new house next week and after seeing how good your customer service is all 3 tv's will be purchased from you guys. 

The first will be a 49-60 ", what can I get for about 700euro delivered. Needs to be smart tv. 

Thanks.

Comments

• Company Representative Posts: 17,285 ✭✭✭✭Richersounds.ie: Kenny

Moving into new house next week and after seeing how good your customer service is all 3 tv's will be purchased from you guys. 

The first will be a 49-60 ", what can I get for about 700euro delivered. Needs to be smart tv. 

Thanks.
    Hey C Montgomery.

Apologies for the delay.

There would be the Samsung UE50KU6000 at a little over budget priced at 749.00 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-202009-ue50ku6000.aspx

Panasonic offer the 50DX700 priced at 769.00 Euro (Inc Delivery)
    http://euro.richersounds.ie/p-201898-viera-tx50dx700b.aspx

Both these screens also come with our VIP 6 year guarantee.

Let me know if either of these might suit.

Any questions please drop me a post.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,122 ✭✭✭c montgomery

Hi Kenny, 

Both look good but of the 2 which would you recommend and why? 

Once purchased how long does delivery generally take? Living in Cork.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 24 Patrick Coke

Snipped by Moderator

Hi Kenny, 

Both look good but of the 2 which would you recommend and why? 

Once purchased how long does delivery generally take? Living in Cork.

Thanks
    Hi C Montgomery.

Both are very good televisions but for me the Panasonic pips it in the image department.

Both are 4K, HDR, and smart. The Pana has a slightly higher refresh rate.
    Both also have the same amount of HDMI inputs.

Samsung's smart features would contain more than the Panasonic range but it depends how much of the smart features you would use.

Once ordered delivery is between 3 - 5 working days.

Delivery is included in the Euro pricing above and again both come with our 6 year Guarantee.

Quoted post Snipped by Moderator

Thank but when it comes to customer service it seems like richer sounds are benchmark all others are judged by. Curries is where I'll buy the toaster. 

6 years free warrenty is the cherry on top. 

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators, RicherSounds.ie Moderator Posts: 2,505 Mod ✭✭✭✭The Ritz

Mod Comment

@Patrick Coke,

Please take a moment to read the Charter for this forum - queries here are for Richersounds to answer, it is not appropriate to pitch in your opinion/advice. It is also inapproriate to post links to other retailers except where you are genuinely asking Richersounds for a price quotation/price beat on your own behalf.

Once you have read the Charter,  feel free to Pm me if anything is unclear, but do not post on this thread again.

@c montgomerie, sorry for interruption in your thread - I've snipped your last post for what I hope are obvious reasons to maintain the thread, no foul on your behalf.

Ritz

Hi Kenny

I'll go for the Panasonic I think at 769 
    How do I progress from here? 

Thanks

Hi Kenny

I'll go for the Panasonic I think at 769 
    How do I progress from here? 

Thanks
    Hey C Montgomery.

If you drop me your contact in a PM I can give you a call for some details.

Or you can give me a shout on 0044 333 900 0070 

Leave a Comment

Rich Text Editor. To edit a paragraph's style, hit tab to get to the paragraph menu. From there you will be able to pick one style. Nothing defaults to paragraph. An inline formatting menu will show up when you select text. Hit tab to get into that menu. Some elements, such as rich link embeds, images, loading indicators, and error messages may get inserted into the editor. You may navigate to these using the arrow keys inside of the editor and delete them with the delete or backspace key.