Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

mavic shoes sizing?

Options
  • 24-01-2017 10:08am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,421 ✭✭✭

Anyone here use mavic shoes? Looking to see what their sizes are like. Currently use bont in a size 45

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 815 ✭✭✭1bryan

I do. I take a 9.5 shoe, and size 43 in mavic is the tight side of comfortable.

I've never worn bonts so can't compare.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,425 ✭✭✭joey100

I wear size 42 Mavic's, a narrower shoe than Shimano. Tighter toe box than specialized shoes too. I'd say they are on the smaller side. Never worn bonts either so can't compare.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

I wear 44 in Shimano and Diadora but 44 in Mavic were too tight. A size 44.5 would have been perfect

• Registered Users Posts: 14,148 ✭✭✭✭Lemming

1bryan wrote: »
    I do. I take a 9.5 shoe, and size 43 in mavic is the tight side of comfortable.

Similar story from me: UK9.5, think I'm a 45 or 46 for my Mavic Scree shoes. Rough rule of thumb from what I recall others mentioning when I was looking to buy (and seemed to tally up with my experience at any rate) is whatever their shoe size recommends for you, go up two sizes.

• Registered Users Posts: 748 ✭✭✭topcat77

Sizing chart

Road shoe size guide.gif

Sorry no Bont

• Advertisement
Advertisement