Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Is it possible for you to check to see if I'm able to get a fibre connection?

Options
  • 24-01-2017 12:34pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭

Is it possible to see I could get a fibre connection? 
    At the moment I'm with a wireless provider (Nova broadband)  but, I use to be an eircom customer and the line is still there. The village I'm close to just went live with the eirfibre rollout and I'm about a mile from the cabinet.  

Thanks Andrew

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

At the moment I'm with a wireless provider (Nova broadband)  but, I use to be an eircom customer and the line is still there. The village I'm close to just went live with the eirfibre rollout and I'm about a mile from the cabinet.  

Thanks Andrew
    Hi uncle_sam_ie,

Thanks for getting in touch. Have you tried checking your details here?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 3,191 ✭✭✭uncle_sam_ie

Thanks Andrew
    Hi uncle_sam_ie,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Hi Pamela, 

Because I'm currently using a fixed wireless connection for both phone and broadband, entering my details won't work with that link. I was just wondering if there was a way you could tell by the location of my house. The fixed line is still there from when I was an Eircom customer but, it's no longer active.  If I could avail of eirfibre I would gladly sign up. 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Thanks Andrew
    Hi uncle_sam_ie,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    Hi Pamela, 

Because I'm currently using a fixed wireless connection for both phone and broadband, entering my details won't work with that link. I was just wondering if there was a way you could tell by the location of my house. The fixed line is still there from when I was an Eircom customer but, it's no longer active.  If I could avail of eirfibre I would gladly sign up. 
    You should also be able to check this link using your address  uncle_sam_ie. Feel free to PM me if you require any further assistance.

-Pamela 

Advertisement