Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

TriBikes Raheen

• 24-01-2017 1:10pm
    Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭

Called by here today and the place was closed up. Is it still in business?

It may of just been a once off.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭Derbhoy

Closed last Two weeks mentioned in a previous thread !

• Registered Users Posts: 230 ✭✭styer

Didn't see that, thank you! Any other good bike shops around this side of town?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 116 ✭✭Derbhoy

styer wrote: »
    Didn't see that, thank you! Any other good bike shops around this side of town?

Hard to look past Halfords John Loughran formerly of Siopa Rothar was working in Tribikes so it is tough on him intresting to see where he goes next as he has considerable experience in Racing & Trail Bikes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,551 ✭✭✭panda100

I usually go to the Hub at Coonagh Cross but was recently in Raw Cycles at Delta for the first time. I was very impressed with them. Very knowledgeable staff and vast range of bikes and cycling equipment.

I heard on of the TriBike guys open their own place, anyone any idea where?

Thanks for the recommendations, I have til Friday to submit my cycle to work scheme here in my company.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,238 ✭✭✭mgbgt1978

AFAIK The Hub is owned by one (or two) of the Guys who originally worked in TriBikes.
    Heard this from a friend who is fairly into his Cycling. He recommended The Hub at the time (about 6 months ago).

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,330 ✭✭✭dunworth1

I highly recommend the hub alan and Hugh are very knowledgeable
    and very helpful they also make a nice coffee

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 567 ✭✭✭bonnieprince

+1 for Raw Cycles, great service.

• Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭Spudgun

The Guys in The Hub are fantastic I'd recommend them to anyone they have a great range of bikes are are really nice to deal with.
    Raw bikes have a good selection of clothes and can order different sizes if you want

got sorted, thanks guys!

• Advertisement
Advertisement