Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Beware folks! Eircom are stealing money from PRTB & AIB Accounts from previous accoun

Options
  • 24-01-2017 3:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 267 ✭✭

After stealing 200 EUR from my account last Thursday 19th. I contacted the bank and here was the reply

We have been advised that it is an error with Eircom,they appear to have regenerated direct debits on some old  accounts they held previously.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

After stealing 200 EUR from my account last Thursday 19th. I contacted the bank and here was the reply

We have been advised that it is an error with Eircom,they appear to have regenerated direct debits on some old  accounts they held previously.
    Hi rorymcgrory,

I'm sorry to hear this. Can you PM me the account number & I will take a look into this.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement