Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Toner/Cleanser/Serum!! Help

Options
  • 24-01-2017 4:21pm
    Registered Users Posts: 6

Can anyone help me, I am looking to invent in a good cream. I was looking at the No 7 Perfect and Protect Range or else Environ (pricey)

Do I need to get the Cleanse/Tone and Moisturize and night cream and serum! Does the Serum act like a cream now?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭cleopatra11

JennyR1977 wrote: »
    Can anyone help me, I am looking to invent in a good cream. I was looking at the No 7 Perfect and Protect Range or else Environ (pricey)

Do I need to get the Cleanse/Tone and Moisturize and night cream and serum! Does the Serum act like a cream now?

Ok go check out Caroline Hirons website. You will find her cheat sheets. It will teach you loads about skincare...

In a nutshell this is what you should do...

Right, morning time, cleanse (i use a non foaming face wash), eyecream, serum, moisturiser.

Nighttime, double cleanse, eyecream, different serum and mousturise .

Foaming face washes dry out skin. Try a cleansing oil to start. The no7 one will do you just grand as you are trying to find your regime..

La Roche Posay is a great range too have a look at that. Lots of dematolgists reccomend it

Advertisement