Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banned from After Hours for several years now

Options
  • 24-01-2017 4:43pm

Hello I was just wondering if I could be unbanned from the after hours section

Surely after been banned for years now I can be unbanned, times change, lessons learned and I would like a seconds chance

Please?

Thank you

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,305 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

I'd suggest that you PM some of the current AH mods to discuss this with them and see if they are amenable to lifting your ban.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,518 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Hi tajd,

The recommended first step is to contact the AH mods and ask them to consider lifting your ban. The current mod team is as follows...

ancapailldorcha, Boom_Bap, ken, Nicolas Cage, Peregrine, Samaris, Skylinehead, Tombi!

Can you please try that first and you can come back here if not successful. But hopefully a PM conversation will be sufficient.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,775 ✭✭✭✭The Hill Billy

No response in over 1 month.

Closed.

tHB

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement