Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Music Video

Options
  • 24-01-2017 4:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Hi There,

Just recorded my debut EP and want to get a video done for the single off it, it's singer/songwriter stuff, based in North Dublin. If anyone does this kind of stuff or knows anyone that does, shoot me a PM and I'll give you more details.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 24 kieran101

In a similar position myself, have an EP out and releasing another this year. I would love to work on a music video with somebody but haven't had much luck finding people online. Like myself I presume your not looking for some big budget VEVO video? Let us know if you find anything!

http://www.kieranobrien.ie/music

• Registered Users Posts: 1,011 ✭✭✭Bodhan

Hi Lads. I'm a film maker and I've wanted to work on a music video for awhile now. Here's my YouTube channel about cars https://www.youtube.com/bobflavinvideo

I'm happy to chat to you about making something cool, I've heard After the Storm and I love the vibe of Bigger than you song Kieran I'm sure we can do something.

Just google Bob Flavin for contact details.

• Registered Users Posts: 40 impop

Hi Bob & guys,

I am dipping my toes in this. Been video editing for a while. Keen to help you for free during shooting / editing

Miquel

• Registered Users Posts: 5 fullgrid76

Hi guys , i`m in the process of making my 2nd music video for singer/songwriter Charles James Walker who is based in Dublin and the midlands .
    Boards will not let me post links so if you search for Charles on Facebook or youtube you will see his video for his original song Get In .
    The song is about mental health issues , addiction and suicide . It has almost 10 thousand views on youtube and on the embedded facebook video it has reached over 20 thousand views. if you need to contact me you can find me on facebook @ Cor Immobile Productions .

Regards

Erik

Advertisement