Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

4g and Part Period payments

Options
  • 24-01-2017 4:59pm
    Registered Users Posts: 156 ✭✭

Evening all,

Just a couple of questions.

1- since I have changed to Eir in December I have yet to have a 4g signal anywhere in Ireland. Is this a regular thing and can it be sorted??

2- I have already paid one bill that had a part payment charge of €22.51 and I see on my next bill will also have another part period payment of €27.68, I was never told about this charge and reading some posts on here it's usually just for one bill not two, so does anybody know why this might be?

Cheers
    James

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

AAD wrote: »
    Evening all,

Just a couple of questions.

1- since I have changed to Eir in December I have yet to have a 4g signal anywhere in Ireland. Is this a regular thing and can it be sorted??

2- I have already paid one bill that had a part payment charge of €22.51 and I see on my next bill will also have another part period payment of €27.68, I was never told about this charge and reading some posts on here it's usually just for one bill not two, so does anybody know why this might be?

Cheers
    James
    Thanks for getting in touch.

You can view our coverage map here. To avail of the 4G service you would need to be availing of a 4G plan and also using a 4G phone and sim card.

Part period charges are charges for the service from the date of connection up until the Rental Date on your bill. This will usually be on a bill when you start availing of a new service or a new plan. Feel free to PM me your mobile number and pin and I can look into this for you.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement