Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NXT TakeOver: San Antonio

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

HHH gave an interview to the lovely Cathy Kelley on Facebook afterwards and was saying it looked like Shinsuke had a dislocated kneecap so he may be out for a while (storyline injury presumably).

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Unfortunately I saw the main event result in the memes thread, but still how he got there reinforced him as a heel.
    Having Shinsuke at the Rumble, hobbling to the ring could be good, in the sense that's he's selling it. But at the same time he wouldn't be cleared to take part.
    Why did Matt Bloom go out there? Thought he was going to throw in the towel or something, leading to a backstage rivalry with Regal as he was taking his place for the night.

For the women's match, it just felt like Asuka's title wasn't at risk. Also I think Peyton and Billie need some new ring gear.

HHH mention Rollins in the interview? Is this the first time he was a heel on the show?

• Registered Users Posts: 60,699 ✭✭✭✭Agent Coulson

I felt for the women's match it would have been fun and make sense if Billie and Peyton best of friends kept laying down for each other when ever Asuka & Nikki were fighting so Asuka & Nikki would have to stop fighting and break up the pins or when they put Nikki through the table just go back to the ring and let one of them pin the other.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,851 ✭✭✭Pentecost

CastorTroy wrote: »
    HHH mention Rollins in the interview? Is this the first time he was a heel on the show?

He was asked about Rollins and he kind of acknowledged his two different sides, "the creator" when it comes to NXT and also "the destroyer". He said something like the destroyer was never far away and Rollins knew where to find him or something like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,133 ✭✭✭✭CastorTroy

Corey's gonna be a huge loss. I wasn't a fan when he started but he turned out to be brilliant. I guess he couldn't really keep it up.
    If Nigel is even half as good as Corey, then he'll be grand.

• Advertisement
Advertisement