Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

365 online not working since scheduled maintenance

• 24-01-2017 10:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭

Hi there

Since the schuduled maintenance that was due to take place on 22nd Jan my 365online has become unresponsive.  I can log in but can't make any transfers and can't access my transaction history.  Hoping this is going to be resolved soon as I have SO payments I need to make.

Can you advise
    Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning Bananaleaf, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie and I'm sorry to hear you're experiencing difficulty on 365Online. 

The recent scheduled maintenance should not have impacted functions online. If you're using 365Online can you try clearing your cache and/or use a different browser as this could help correct this for you immediately. 

Please let me know if this helps. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,921 ✭✭✭Bananaleaf

Thank you Elaine

Clearing the cache worked

Thanks

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

That's great to hear Bananaleaf, 

Thank you for letting us know. 

Elaine 

Advertisement