Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sangamo immersion timer- complicated!

Options
  • 24-01-2017 10:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 2

Hi all,
    Looking for some electrical advice.
    I've recently bought an apartment and the immersion is fitted with a sangamo powersaver dual timer.
    It appears to be pre programmed , hence the water is hot in the morning but gets colder as the day goes on.
    I've no control over when I want the immersion to kick in , the boost button doesn't seem to do anything.
    Am I missing something with this or should I get a simple to use clock face timer installed ??

Thanks for any advice

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,098 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Apartmentd wrote:
    Hi all, Looking for some electrical advice. I've recently bought an apartment and the immersion is fitted with a sangamo powersaver dual timer. It appears to be pre programmed , hence the water is hot in the morning but gets colder as the day goes on. I've no control over when I want the immersion to kick in , the boost button doesn't seem to do anything. Am I missing something with this or should I get a simple to use clock face timer installed ??

I have one of these myself. They are a good timer. For me the boost button is a must so it it weren't working on mine I'd be replacing it.
    You can set the timer to start & end 3 times per day so you might be content with this.
    You might be able to download the user manual from manifacture website

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Apartmentd

Sleeper12 wrote: »
    I have one of these myself. They are a good timer. For me the boost button is a must so it it weren't working on mine I'd be replacing it.
    You can set the timer to start & end 3 times per day so you might be content with this.
    You might be able to download the user manual from manifacture website

Thank you sleeper12.
    Have you ever changed the times that your water comes on during the day ? I have tried before and have timed it to come on in the evening but it sounds like it is doing nothing. I can only hear the water heating up when it comes on at 1am

• Registered Users Posts: 17,098 ✭✭✭✭Sleeper12

Apartmentd wrote: »
    Thank you sleeper12.
    Have you ever changed the times that your water comes on during the day ? I have tried before and have timed it to come on in the evening but it sounds like it is doing nothing. I can only hear the water heating up when it comes on at 1am

Mine is actually the select not dual.
    I think this is yours.instruction manual can be downloaded here too

http://sangamo.co.uk/powersaver/ps-dual-flexi/

Advertisement