Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange findings on Chain Reaction for Irish buyers.

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,268 ✭✭✭✭uck51js9zml2yt

Weepsie wrote: »
    Hate to dig up old threads (bad Mod), but was looking at something on CRC and liked the price. There was about a 20% difference in price to get it delivered to Ireland. It was only £45 (€51) but was €67 when I changed.

I logged into their chat to see was it a mistake. I got a response saying, market value is different in each locatiom exchange rates, but then he said, we build in shipping costs to the final price. If they are, and are advertising free shipping, they may find themselves in trouble.

have a transcript of it, so might have to send it on to them,

Contact the national consumer agency or advertising standards...or both!

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 76,417 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Just can't be arsed to sue them so I've simply withdrawn my custom from CRC and Wiggle

I'll happily pay more to a company that does not operate discriminatory pricing even if they charge me a few quid more

• Registered Users Posts: 36,167 ✭✭✭✭ED E

Beasty wrote: »
    Just can't be arsed to sue them so I've simply withdrawn my custom from CRC and Wiggle

I'll happily pay more to a company that does not operate discriminatory pricing even if they charge me a few quid more

Problem there is the group already own B24 too. Couple more acquisitions and your choice will be very small.

Advertisement