Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Violinist for wedding ceremony wanted

• 25-01-2017 8:51am
    Registered Users Posts: 38

Hi everyone.  I started a thread on the wedding forum already but someone there suggested I try here as well! I'm getting married November 18th and would love a violinist to play during my church ceremony in Quilty.  It would be mostly classical tunes, a few from films I love and a few more religiously appropriate ones.  I'm having a hard time finding a violinist! I found a really good one but she's from Cork and it seems silly to have to pay so much more to get someone to come all the way from Cork to play for maybe 1.5 hours.  If anyone is or knows a violinist a little closer to Quilty I'd really love to hear! Thank you!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭Deagol

Checking with some friends involved in musicals etc..... I'll let you know....

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Athena_A

Deagol wrote: »
    Checking with some friends involved in musicals etc..... I'll let you know....
    Thank you :)!

Unfortunately answer was no, the guy my friends knows doesn't do weddings. Sorry :(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,470 ✭✭✭finbarrk

PM Sent.

• Registered Users Posts: 38 Athena_A

finbarrk wrote: »
    PM Sent.
    Thank you!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 269 ✭✭hobie14

If your still stuck ..... I bet you the guys down in Bunratty (Bunratty Castle / folk park) would know of someone suitable .....

I suspect that's where my enquiry with friends went tbh, but no harm in checking it.

Advertisement