Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

emails to eircom.net bouncing ? are there email server problems currently?

Options
  • 25-01-2017 1:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 21

Message not delivered

There was a problem delivering your message to REDACTED@eircom.net. See the technical details below, or try resending in a few minutes.

The response from the remote server was:
    554 avas03 Cloudmark Gateway ESMTP server not available

Final-Recipient: rfc822; REDACTED@eircom.net
    Action: failed[/font][/size][/color]
    Remote-MTA: dns; mail1.eircom.net. (159.134.198.135, the server for the domain eircom.net.)
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 avas03 Cloudmark Gateway ESMTP server not available
    Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 03:48:49 -0800 (PST)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

W31rd0 wrote: »
    Message not delivered

There was a problem delivering your message to REDACTED@eircom.net. See the technical details below, or try resending in a few minutes.

The response from the remote server was:
    554 avas03 Cloudmark Gateway ESMTP server not available

Final-Recipient: rfc822; REDACTED@eircom.net
    Action: failed[/font][/size][/color]
    Remote-MTA: dns; mail1.eircom.net. (159.134.198.135, the server for the domain eircom.net.)
    Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 554 avas03 Cloudmark Gateway ESMTP server not available
    Last-Attempt-Date: Wed, 25 Jan 2017 03:48:49 -0800 (PST)
    Hi  W31rd0,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have checked this & there are no reported issues at the minute. Are you still experiencing this issue?

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 21 W31rd0

Email to same address worked just now.

My Dad was on the phone to me last night also getting emails bounced.
    So it seems this problem is happening a bit . . . would be worth checking out.

Thanks,

James.

W31rd0 wrote: »
    Email to same address worked just now.

My Dad was on the phone to me last night also getting emails bounced.
    So it seems this problem is happening a bit . . . would be worth checking out.

Thanks,

James.

No problem  W31rd0, I'll relay your feedback to the webmail team.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 8 funkybusiness

Hi

This is also happening us.

We send out offers to our customers and since Jan 4th 2017 we have been experiencing this also. Out of 20,000 subscribers its only happening to our subscribers with an Eircom email address.

The exact error we get is "554 avas03 Cloudmark Gateway ESMTP server not available"

We use an established email tool called Sendinblue.
    We have verified that our SFP, DKIM, DMARC, etc records are all setup and working correctly.
    We have a dedicated fixed IP address setup for PTR (reverse DNS) and this is also confirmed working.

Who do I contact or what is the best approach to get this rectified as we are loosing revenue as a result.

Dan

Hi

This is also happening us.

We send out offers to our customers and since Jan 4th 2017 we have been experiencing this also. Out of 20,000 subscribers its only happening to our subscribers with an Eircom email address.

The exact error we get is "554 avas03 Cloudmark Gateway ESMTP server not available"

We use an established email tool called Sendinblue.
    We have verified that our SFP, DKIM, DMARC, etc records are all setup and working correctly.
    We have a dedicated fixed IP address setup for PTR (reverse DNS) and this is also confirmed working.

Who do I contact or what is the best approach to get this rectified as we are loosing revenue as a result.

Dan
    Hi  funkybusiness,

Thanks for getting in touch.

I can completely understand the importance your email is to you. I would recommend contacting the technical team & troubleshooting the issues you are experiencing. You can contact them on 1890260260 or freephone 1901 option 2. 

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 funkybusiness

Hi Pamela

Thanks for your reply!

I tried calling that number but it wont allow me to proceed without and eircom number. I am not an eircom customer but it is an eircom issue so can you let me know another channel to use please.

Alternatively can you ask someone from your email security team to contact me...You can PM me and I will send you on my details?

Thanks

Dan

Hi Pamela

Thanks for your reply!

I tried calling that number but it wont allow me to proceed without and eircom number. I am not an eircom customer but it is an eircom issue so can you let me know another channel to use please.

Alternatively can you ask someone from your email security team to contact me...You can PM me and I will send you on my details?

Thanks

Dan
    Can you try 017010352 funkybusiness?

-Pamela 

Advertisement