Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

EIR Pole hanging down

Options
  • 25-01-2017 2:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭

Please help me, there is  a pole half fallen down, and if it falls and blocks the road, I am stranded in my house. My husband has a serious illness and I need to be able to get to hospital or ambulance needs access. I live on a no through road.  

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

cathymcl2 wrote: »
    Please help me, there is  a pole half fallen down, and if it falls and blocks the road, I am stranded in my house. My husband has a serious illness and I need to be able to get to hospital or ambulance needs access. I live on a no through road.  
    Hi cathymcl2,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I can understand the urgency to have this repaired. Our dangerous plants team can log this for you on and arrange repair 1850245424.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭cathymcl2

Hi cathymcl2,

I can understand the urgency to have this repaired. Our dangerous plants team can log this for you on and arrange repair 1850245424.

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    thank you Pamela have got it logged, hopefully I will still be able to pass it and they come out tomorrow morning 

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi cathymcl2,

Thanks,
    Pamela 
    thank you Pamela have got it logged, hopefully I will still be able to pass it and they come out tomorrow morning 
    No problem cathymcl2. Fingers crossed :) If you need any further assistance please do let me know.

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement