Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cancel standing order

Options
  • 25-01-2017 5:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭

Hi there,

I have a monthly standing order to a charity which I would now like to stop paying. How do I go about cancelling this?

I've looked on my banking 365 but couldn't see anything

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Morning tara83, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here on Boards.ie. 

To cancel a Standing order on your account just log into 365Online and choose the option for 'Manage Accounts' and then 'Manage standing Order'. Choose the account the debit is coming from and click the option to delete. 

If this debit instruction is not showing in your list of Standing Orders, it may have been set up as a SEPA Direct Debit. You'll know if the instruction is a Direct Debit as you'll see 'SEPA DD' after the transaction on your statement. For information on how to cancel a SEPA DD instruction please see here.

I hope this helps and if you need anything else, please don't hesitate to contact us again. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 276 ✭✭tara83

thanks Elaine it doesn't show so I'll try your guide for sepa DD

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

tara83 wrote: »
    thanks Elaine it doesn't show so I'll try your guide for sepa DD
    You're more than welcome Tara, 

If we can help with anything else, just let us know. 

Elaine 

Advertisement