Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

efibre availibility in Skyrne, Tara in Meath

Options
  • 25-01-2017 6:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 40

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can give a date for efibre availability in Skyrne, Meath. I'm 2 miles from the exchange at Ross Cross which has been upgraded. I have an account number and phone number from an old account that was cancelled, I can PM to someone those details,  if that helps.
    thanks

Mike

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi,

I was wondering if anyone can give a date for efibre availability in Skyrne, Meath. I'm 2 miles from the exchange at Ross Cross which has been upgraded. I have an account number and phone number from an old account that was cancelled, I can PM to someone those details,  if that helps.
    thanks

Mike
    Hi Mr Chuckles,

Thanks for getting in touch. 

I have checked this for you and at the minute we have forecasted Spring 2017 the first FTTH should be ready to order. Feel free to PM me your name, account number and eir Code and I can add your eir Code to the account. This would be needed to order the FTTH service.

Thanks.
    Pamela 

Advertisement