Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pdf to word or excel converter

Options
  • 25-01-2017 8:56pm
    Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭

I am looking for simple software to convert the odd pdf document to excel or possibly Word if applicable. Any recommendations? Googled and found soda pdf but didn't like it and was complicated. Also coverted the excel file all on one row and not multiple as in pdf.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭ItHurtsWhenIP

If you have Word 2013 (not sure about 2010), right-click the PDF file and chose Open with -> Word. That's what I do.

Edit: This will work with proper text files - not scanned images.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭cowlick

I have 2007 and 2010 office, it only gives me the option of open with Adobe reader unfortunately.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,456 ✭✭✭FSL

Open Word choose open file then browse to the pdf file. Word should try to open it.

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭cowlick

FSL wrote: »
    Open Word choose open file then browse to the pdf file. Word should try to open it.

Thanks for your suggestion, tried that and it opens it but in unreadable font, Windows selected and western european selected in options.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,229 ✭✭✭LeinsterDub

Copy and paste?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 94 ✭✭Luckydog69

https://smallpdf.com/

Great little program, does it online, use it most days at work.

Advertisement