Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Black Note

Options
  • 25-01-2017 9:52pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭

I only like vaping tobacco liquid, tried numerous other flavours but not for me, Black Note is amongst the best ive tried to date and it took me a long time before i discovered it, i have to buy from the UK as to date i cant seem to find it in Ireland, does anyone know if it's available here, or a premium tobacco liquid very similar to Black note that is available in Ireland all recommendations welcome.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Out of interest, which flavours have you tried. I've often been tempted but it's a bit pricey

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,670 ✭✭✭jonnny68

TinCool wrote: »
    Out of interest, which flavours have you tried. I've often been tempted but it's a bit pricey

Prelude which is light enough, also Legato and Cadenza which are stronger, you pay more for the better liquid and ill never buy any cheap crap again but was hoping to get some recommendations for other similar liquids available here.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

jonnny68 wrote: »
    I only like vaping tobacco liquid, tried numerous other flavours but not for me, Black Note is amongst the best ive tried to date and it took me a long time before i discovered it, i have to buy from the UK as to date i cant seem to find it in Ireland, does anyone know if it's available here, or a premium tobacco liquid very similar to Black note that is available in Ireland all recommendations welcome.

You didn't get many replies because most of us don't use tobacco flavours,when we first started vaping we all looked to replace the taste of the ciggy we were smoking but it doesn't exist for most.
    We all spend more money than we should trying to find the perfect vape,it's a hit & miss with liquids.
    Good luck finding the right tobacco for yourself.

You didn't get many replies because most of us don't use tobacco flavours,when we first started vaping we all looked to replace the taste of the ciggy we were smoking but it doesn't exist for most.
    We all spend more money than we should trying to find the perfect vape,it's a hit & miss with liquids.
    Good luck finding the right tobacco for yourself.

well ive tried numerous different types of flavours over the last few years and dont like any of them except tobacco, im now at the stage after over 30 years smoking where i only vape when i drink at weekends so for me that's a massive thing, but vaping strawberry or lemon,etc while drinking made me feel a bit sick to be honest so ill stick with the premium tobacco liquid, the black note appears to be massively popular and i expected on a vaping forum there would be more people vaping tobacco flavour but i suppose i was wrong, thanks anyway.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

I primarily vape tobacco liquids. Mostly liqua branded stuff as it's relatively cheap and is half decent quality.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,555 ✭✭✭youdipstick

Only just came into my head,ever try the P1 eliquid which is made in Poland,I have never bought it but the free bottles that I did get was a very tasty juice,it is 70pg/30vg & you can get up to 24mg,ideal for MTL vaping.
    I was surprised of how good it really is for the price.

Jonny,there is 3 tobacco flavours as well in the P1 list...

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/p1-eliquids/368-10ml-p1-eliquid.html

Only just came into my head,ever try the P1 eliquid which is made in Poland,I have never bought it but the free bottles that I did get was a very tasty juice,it is 70pg/30vg & you can get up to 24mg,ideal for MTL vaping.
    I was surprised of how good it really is for the price.

Jonny,there is 3 tobacco flavours as well in the P1 list...

http://www.thebestshop.eu/shop/p1-eliquids/368-10ml-p1-eliquid.html

cheers man

Advertisement