Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ZX Spectrum games, do-dats and deelies

Options
  • 25-01-2017 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭✭

ITEM: I'm after anything Spectrum, ZX81 or Sinclair related. I'd try to be honest about value of things, (eg if it's worth a good few quid I wouldn't offer you a euro) so if you see Sinclair stuff on your retro hunts I'd definitely be interested.

Oh, and I'd pay over the odds for games by Julian Gollop!

POST\COLLECTION: Post preferred/collect/TBA.

PRICE: Willing to pay from a cent to 100 depending on what's for sale.

PAYMENT METHODS: PayPal is easiest but cash, or postal order or TBA.

/longshot

Oh well, give me an easy life and a peaceful death.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,998 ✭✭✭✭Tom Mann Centuria

Still looking.

*if once in blue moon bump on request threads aren't allowed I apologise and feel free to delete, thanks.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 5,386 Mod ✭✭✭✭Optimus Prime

Hi, you should bump a thread every 29 days, i retire any threads with no activity in or around 30 days!

Hi, you should bump a thread every 29 days, i retire any threads with no activity in or around 30 days!

Thanks, timing wasn't too bad then!

I won't bother bump again after this one, so once the 30 days are up this time it can go in the virtual dustbin!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭zilog_jones

I have a +2A (Amstrad-era 128K) and some (not great) games if you're interested. The system is not in great condition, but functional.

I have a +2A (Amstrad-era 128K) and some (not great) games if you're interested. The system is not in great condition, but functional.

Thanks for reply anyway!
    What have you got, and what are you looking for, for the plus 2 and or games? Any photos?

• Advertisement

Sorry, they're all in boxes somewhere so I'll have to dig them out. But are you genuinely interested? The games are all loose, and mostly very late era stuff (late '80s/early '90s).

Sorry, they're all in boxes somewhere so I'll have to dig them out. But are you genuinely interested? The games are all loose, and mostly very late era stuff (late '80s/early '90s).

Well it depends on price and what the games are, hard to say if I'm interested if I don't know what it is you have. If you mean loose as in loose tapes without cases then probably not interested. Don't go to bother if they're hard-to-get at, most aren't worth much anyway.

Yes, no boxes/cases for anything. Would you be interested in the +2 at all?

Yes, no boxes/cases for anything. Would you be interested in the +2 at all?

How much do you want for it?

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement