Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

No Mocks rule?

Options
  • 25-01-2017 10:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭

Sorry if this is the wrong place to post this or anything but I was just wondering why the Leaving Cert forum is allowed to have a mocks spoiler thread and the JC one isn't? Are they run by different moderators who make their own rules or something?

Anyway, sorry again if this is like a prohibited question, but is there anywhere else I could go to get mock spoilers then?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

The forum charter says no.

• Registered Users Posts: 52 ✭✭FluffyUnicorn

I saw that, but the Leaving Cert forum doesn't have a similar rule. Why are there different ones for LC and JC?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 27,188 CMod ✭✭✭✭spurious

I don't know, I wasn't involved in making the rules.
    There are many think it shouldn't be allowed in the LC forum either.

Really for JC, if you've been paying even half attention, there won't be an issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 67 ✭✭leinsterjack

You have to remember there are quite a few providers of mock exams out there, and even at that most companies offer a few different types.

So even if people were to share here, it probably wouldn't be the one you sit on the day.

Put the work in and you will be rewarded.

Advertisement