Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Stolen cc

• 25-01-2017 10:43pm
    Registered Users Posts: 140 ✭✭

Only back from holidays and whilst I was away someone called BOI and said my cc was stolen . I called BOI and they where very unhelpful only to say they received a call from a family member to say my cc was stolen . My cc was cancelled and I was left with no money on holiday , if this was a prank it wasn't funny but as you can read I want to get to the bottom of this . Is there anyway BOI can send me the recording of the person who called in and had my cc cancelled ?? Or how someone can just call up and get a cc cancelled with out authority from me also

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon MrTom1, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here and I'm extremely sorry to hear that you were left in this position while abroad. 

I would like to have this investigated in full for you. Can you drop me a quick PM with your name and contact number and I'll be happy to do this for you today. 

Thanks again, 
    Elaine 

Advertisement