Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Reduced speed since fault

Options
  • 25-01-2017 11:12pm
    Registered Users Posts: 7,401 ✭✭✭

Hi

Had a line fault recently. It's ok now but instead of syncing at 50/20 it is now syncing at 40/10. The stats don't look like it can go higher than 40 down so I'm not sure it is properly fixed, however the safety margin on the downstream is well able for more. Can you try for the highest possible down up on the line please? It's a shame it's slower. 

Thanks

Will send PM

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,797 ✭✭✭Eir: Pamela

Hi

Had a line fault recently. It's ok now but instead of syncing at 50/20 it is now syncing at 40/10. The stats don't look like it can go higher than 40 down so I'm not sure it is properly fixed, however the safety margin on the downstream is well able for more. Can you try for the highest possible down up on the line please? It's a shame it's slower. 

Thanks

Will send PM
    Hi Nonoperational,

Thanks for getting in touch.

No problem, I'll contact the technical team on your behalf and request if this can be arranged.:)

Thanks,
    Pamela 

Advertisement