Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Software and Web Development companies in Dublin

Options
  • 25-01-2017 11:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5,482 ✭✭✭

Hi Everyone

I'm trying to work placement in software or web development, and I'm looking to gather the names of as many companies located around the IFSC and docklands, so I can email them about a placement. I obviously don't know every company out there, so suggestions would be great.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,379 ✭✭✭newacc2015

Try Linkedin or maybe attend one of the several IT events that are on eventbrite every month. To succeed in most industries in Dublin you need to network. The startup/ general IT events are great for that

• Registered Users Posts: 17,965 ✭✭✭✭Gavin "shels"

Why limiting yourself to them two areas?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,196 ✭✭✭✭odyssey06

Not quite the docklands\IFSC - it is on Dublin Bay though, but check out the list of companies in East Point Business Park for IT ones:
    http://www.eastpoint.ie/

Usually your best chance of a placement will be through a college, as companies look for 6 month INTRA \ Interns.

"To follow knowledge like a sinking star..." (Tennyson's Ulysses)

Advertisement