Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Manchester United Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 2017

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,406 ✭✭✭Korat

Different situation but in essence it's grown men and women slagging off rival fans.

Welcome to.. being 5ft 10in and ..90kg?

Flint Fredstone would be the worst case scenario for me.

I'll offend someone in just saying that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,519 ✭✭✭Flint Fredstone

Korat wrote: »
    Flint Fredstone would be the worst case scenario for me.

I'll offend someone in just saying that.

What in the f*ck are you on about?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,992 ✭✭✭paulbok

Taxi for Korat ;-)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,330 ✭✭✭Dwarf.Shortage

Korat has been at the sherry bottle

• Swear to god only in the last couple of weeks it started in the Arsenal thread, migrated to the Liverpool thread and now it's here.

It's an anonymous forum with anonymous posters.

It must be hilarious to read from anyone who does not post.

If you've engaged you've lost.

If you've engaged you've lost.

Don't call me out by name in your bullsh*t games.

Korat has been at the sherry bottle

Ah now... I'm right here. :)

Don't call me out by name in your bullsh*t games.

https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=7eaLsvusF7s

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 34,424 ✭✭✭✭The_Kew_Tour

You in the United Jersey? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 33,755 ✭✭✭✭RobertKK

https://twitter.com/utdhq/status/836593462808100865

Pogba attacked in restaurant after refusing to sign autographs.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 10,233 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

Can we take a moment to pray for our fallen comrade brinty? Taken from us too soon and the guy is a great poster with a great knowledge of our club.

I hope those that banned him can sleep at night. I will pray for you oh moderator

Can we take a moment to pray for our fallen comrade brinty? Taken from us too soon and the guy is a great poster with a great knowledge of our club.

I hope those that banned him can sleep at night. I will pray for you oh moderator

I'm wearing my poppy

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 757 ✭✭✭rockal

Free the brinty one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,779 ✭✭✭✭jayo26

You must be thinking of someone else all brinty knows about is plains and trains and tractors.......... All essential topics I may add.

#Prayforbrinty started last night it is trending on titter in Tanzania as we speak.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 16,843 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

Why was he banned?

Nalz wrote: »
    Why was he banned?

Started a klopp is a busted flush thread that actually was a decent conversation.

Anyway feels strange that we have no mid-week game im suffering withdraw symptoms.

• Advertisement

I'm wearing my poppy

Thankfully no one will ever be better for playing with Ireland as a the intro.

Right now?

No idea. :)

Thankfully no one will ever be better for playing with Ireland as a the intro.

Right now?

No idea. :)

I am so lost

• Registered Users Posts: 4,366 ✭✭✭Robson99

jayo26 wrote: »
    I am so lost

Snap

• Koratception

Started a klopp is a busted flush thread that actually was a decent conversation.

Anyway feels strange that we have no mid-week game im suffering withdraw symptoms.

Is that a banning offense or was it how he did it?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,761 ✭✭✭Donnielighto

Busted flush, prospective manager done threads are banned

• Advertisement

M!Ck^ wrote: »
    Koratception

Quote that. :D

I couldn't gather a 'ception' any better than it. :p

You in the United Jersey? :P

P**sed myself at the first comment.

"Bejaysis Hulk Hogan has let himself go"

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,597 ✭✭✭✭Trigger

Bitta both.. it was extended because he posted"challenge accepted" before he did it :D had to have expected a ban for that.

Anyways back in work today after a long weekend and seems the pool fans in there are hiding in their offices and no where to be seen :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Was there not a mourinho thread similar? Anyone know if the op in that thread was banned too?

It was only a bit of fun.

Hopefully we can beat Bournemouth early Saturday and Liverpool Arsenal draw. :)

Edit : astradave and donnielighto cleared up my q in the meantime, thanks :)

Was there not a mourinho thread similar? Anyone know if the op in that thread was banned too?

Yeh there sure was ahh it be grand I'd say brinty is well used to been a lurker ;)

• Advertisement

Went to meet a fella for a pint earlier in town, sat down at the table and there's two TV's clearly in view one showing Juve v Napoli the other showing Brighton v Newcastle. I knew I had a fiver sitting in the PP account so I said lovely I'll throw on a double across the two games and keep myself interested.

There was a few pints taken at this stage so I got a bit brave and put a fiver on a 40/1 double, Juve and Newcastle both to win despite them both being one nil down at half time.

Long story short I'm now a big fan of Newcastle's Ayoze Perez. In the grand scheme of things 200 isn't much but by god winning it off a fiver is sweet.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,320 ✭✭✭v3ttel

Not sure if I've done a zerks here, but I stumbled across this interview with Dimitar Berbatov on CNN. He speaks incredibly well, it's strange - I can't remember too many interviews by him from his time at United.

Coolock?

Ruardhi?

Ruardhi from Coolock is running the hen house in port mar nock

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,830 ✭✭✭Cookie_Dough

Yeh there sure was ahh it be grand I'd say brinty is well used to been a lurker ;)

:eek: so so wrong!! :)

Feels like ages til the game on Sat. We better not f up after Leicester doing us a favour :)

Claims United have first refusal on Lindelof.
    City, Real Madrid, Juventus, Inter, Roma and PSG linked with him.
    City were seen scouting at Benfica, and that is where the Lindelof link to them came from, but City were looking at Benfica's goalkeeper, and who could blame them when Joe Hart was far better than Bravo and the other keeper they use.

Coolock?

Ruardhi?

Ruardhi from Coolock is running the hen house in port mar nock

What?

Michael Owen has a premier league medal

There was and it stayed open for 6 days with nearly 300 posts for all you conspiracy theorists out there :)

What?

Excuse me

v3ttel wrote: »
    Not sure if I've done a zerks here, but I stumbled across this interview with Dimitar Berbatov on CNN. He speaks incredibly well, it's strange - I can't remember too many interviews by him from his time at United.

Yesterday on CNN sport they were saying United are in Zla Zla Land.

• Advertisement

Edit : astradave and donnielighto cleared up my q in the meantime, thanks :)

I want a Liverpool win.
    The Leicester win put 5th place in our own destiny.
    A Liverpool win puts 4th in our own destiny.
    All this once we keep winning.

Just so I know...

..who contributed most to the nothing shirt.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Tuesday.

I dropped back into boards today for the first time in a looooong time. Some of the old familiar faces are there, brinty got fecked out, missed that drama...

Still sick after the session on Sunday.

Howya lads.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 42,606 Mod ✭✭✭✭Lord TSC

Lads and lasses, if you want a discussion about moderation, then start a feedback thread or contact the moderators via PM.

In the mean time, any chance we can get back to discussing United? Thanks.

Al Capwned wrote: »
    Tuesday.

I dropped back into boards today for the first time in a looooong time. Some of the old familiar faces are there, brinty got fecked out, missed that drama...

Howya lads.

Great to see ya back!! Hope you're well.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,721 ✭✭✭Al Capwned

Great to see ya back!! Hope you're well.

Yeah man, i'm flying thanks!
    Flat out busy with work, so not sure if i'll be regular or not, but sure maybe i will. See how it goes..... Mobile app/site any good?

Yeah man, i'm flying thanks!
    Flat out busy with work, so not sure if i'll be regular or not, but sure maybe i will. See how it goes..... Mobile app/site any good?

The touch site is pretty good keep away from the responsive version but then again it may be ok if you start off with that version and your only used to it.

RobertKK wrote: »
    I want a Liverpool win.
    The Leicester win put 5th place in our own destiny.
    A Liverpool win puts 4th in our own destiny.
    All this once we keep winning.

A draw for me possible net gain of 4 points over two rivals as oppossed tio 3

• Advertisement

Tuesday.

Howya lads.

Welcome back Al, good to see the name pop up.

Bad luck Brinty...

1kj4pu.jpgvia Imgflip Meme Generator

Korat is out on the lash.

Mick is becoming somewhat accepted and respected in the Pool thread after all those years. They must be getting Stockholm Syndrome or something!

Vic Vinegar (Bombleswizzum) is MIA from the thread but there are whispers of his presence in other fora on the site.

Pro. F chimes in now and again when he gets time off from running Space-X.

Kew got Brinty banned yesterday, still an evil git.

Buckety did what the wrestling fans call a face turn.

The place seems amok with Jayos, there's like two of them!

Meanwhile, we're perpetually on edge and watching what we say in case v3ttl comes in with the Multi-Quote of Absolute Destruction.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement