Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iphone 7 with parrot mk6100 hands free device in my car.

Options
  • 26-01-2017 1:15am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

Hi,

When I play music with my Iphone 7 through my parrot mk6100 hands free

bluetooth device in my car it plays a couple of seconds then stalls, then plays

another few seconds then stalls again, and so on.

My sons Iphone 5 plays through it with no issue.

My iphone 7 plays music with no issue when not connected to parrot device.

I had same software on phone as my son initially when mine did not play properly. I updated to IOS 10.2.1 but still have same issue.

Any recommendations, before I reset settings, or erase all content and settings?

Thanks

Comments

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I've had slightly similar difficulties.

The bluetooth cuts out on my car head unit after taking a call. I have to turn bluetooth off and pair again. Never been an issue before in 7 years of using that stereo (Sony’s MEX-BT2700).

I don't know whether it's iOS1 10, or the handset, but since I got the iPhone 7 bluetooth has become quite flaky.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭WannaGetFit

Dades wrote: »
    I've had slightly similar difficulties.

The bluetooth cuts out on my car head unit after taking a call. I have to turn bluetooth off and pair again. Never been an issue before in 7 years of using that stereo (Sony’s MEX-BT2700).

I don't know whether it's iOS1 10, or the handset, but since I got the iPhone 7 bluetooth has become quite flaky.

After step 3, still didn't work but when I put it back to automatic, turned off/on Bluetooth, it started working with no flakiness, so far..

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 25,558 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dades

I'll give that a go, thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭WannaGetFit

Dades wrote: »
    I'll give that a go, thanks.

Let us know if any of those fix it.

Advertisement