Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Laser hair removal on the FACE!

Options
  • 26-01-2017 7:41am
    Registered Users Posts: 9

Hi all, I am a 25 yr old sahm living in Dublin 4 area. I have been struggling with unwanted facial hair on my chin and sides of the face for more than eight years now and I am seriously considering getting laser hair removal on my face. It would be great help if anyone would let me know the best place to get it done around the d4 area and also it should be affordable. I would like to know if anyone has any experience with laser hair removal at the dundrum shopping centre laser clinic as i read a good few reviews about it. Also, I would like to know if the laser treatments are really effective and worth spending the money or im wasting my time and money behind this. Thanks

Comments

Advertisement