Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bank statement

Options
  • 26-01-2017 11:12am
    Registered Users Posts: 3

Can anyone tell me what PFA*XIDELILY, FUZHOU is as it appeared on my bank statement. I've Googled every part of it an all I can come up with is that fuzhou is in China, Google never heard of XIDELILY so I broke up the word but still no luck. I'm afraid it's a scam. Has anyone else seen this?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,367 ✭✭✭Bank of Ireland: Elaine

Good Afternoon Your5self, 

Thank you for getting in touch with us here today. 

We've double checked these details here also and like yourself, are unable to clarify what this narrative relates to. As you do not recognize the transaction, I would suggest that you contact BOI Direct as soon as possible on 0818 365 365. A representative will seek further clarification on the transaction and if suspected as fraud, will raise this on your behalf and take the appropriate security measures on your account. 

If you need anything else here, please let me know. 

Elaine 

• Registered Users Posts: 6 SheikhSteve

Your5elf wrote: »
    Can anyone tell me what PFA*XIDELILY, FUZHOU   is as it appeared on my bank statement. I've Googled every part of it an all I can come up with is that fuzhou is in China,  Google never heard of XIDELILY so I broke up the word but still no luck. I'm afraid it's a scam. Has anyone else seen this?
    Hi, did you find out what this was? Have had a similar thing on my statement as well...

Advertisement