Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran @ 3Arena - 12/13 April 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Had 2 laptops going Tuesday morning. Both searching for 4 for the Thursday.

Was offered 4 on each. Only bought 4. One Card/Account.

• Registered Users Posts: 391 ✭✭starWave

rubadub wrote: »
    Not sure if I am missing something here, but I think multiple devices are the way to go, like laptop and the phone app & phoning.

To exagerrate if 80,000 people are in virtual queues and if 40,000 of those "people" are you on 40,000 devices then you have a better chance than the average single person on 1 device.

Unless you are talking about multiple windows and it detecting you are on the same PC or something.

it goes by accounts, if you have only one ticketmaster account, it doesn't matter how many devices you have. Actually, extra devices will knock you back in the queue, so better off with one. Unless you have multiple accounts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,015 ✭✭✭CreepingDeath

got mine on one PC, one window open, just lucky I guess

I was logged into ticketmaster already.

I had two tabs open, one for the list of Ed Sheerans events, the other had Thursdays event open already before the countdown finished.
    As I wasn't sure which would would get me in.

I was hitting refresh a few times periodically before the countdown hit 0.
    Then didn't hit refresh when the page changed to "I was in the queue".

I got through on the tab that already had Thursdays event page open, not on the "Ed Sheerans event list page".
    I reckon people who were looking at his list of events probably lost out.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

Ed Sheeran will be on Today FM tomorrow afternoon with Fergal D'Arcy.

Perhaps he might announce an extra gig ,there is space in his schedule .

• Advertisement

Quelle surprise.
    Will be Croke Park I'd say ,the indoor gigs were just to create demand for a stadia tour.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tippbiffo

Sorry guys. Lucky enough to get tickets thank God. However I never knew until today that I opted for etickets. Do ye think TM can accommodate me with hard copies instead. I just don't feel happy with etickets regards security etc. Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 9,794 ✭✭✭hynesie08

Lazy article, "will be back on this album run" album runs these days last anywhere from 18 months to 2 years.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,023 ✭✭✭✭Exclamation Marc

tippbiffo wrote: »
    Sorry guys. Lucky enough to get tickets thank God. However I never knew until today that I opted for etickets. Do ye think TM can accommodate me with hard copies instead. I just don't feel happy with etickets regards security etc. Thanks

Etickets are 100% secure if you're getting them from ticketmaster directly.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,065 ✭✭✭aka accounts 2010

Why? What's wrong with the security?

The tickets are stored on your TM account which can only be accessed via your login details.

The barcode on the E-ticket is the exact same as the hardcopy ticket.

Either way, I would be amazed if TM will entertain your request as you may have printed the tickets 10 times at this stage and could potentially sell them on numerous times.

(Obviously I'm not suggesting that this has been done but they may see it that way).

The e-tickets are perfectly fine and cause no issue. I use them all the time for entry to the 3 Arena along with thousands of others.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,452 ✭✭✭showpony1

Zardoz wrote: »
    Quelle surprise.
    Will be Croke Park I'd say ,the indoor gigs were just to create demand for a stadia tour.

every man and his dog knows he will be back in 2018 for croker.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭scudzilla

If you've not viewed the tickets then yes, they can be replaced, if you've viewed them, and ticketbastard can tell, then not a hope

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

Eds manager said that they'll be back in Dublin this album run but that it wont be this year. It looks like a worldwide arena tour this year and then worldwide stadium tour next year. The stadium tour will probably be announced and go on sale later this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tippbiffo

scudzilla wrote: »
    If you've not viewed the tickets then yes, they can be replaced, if you've viewed them, and ticketbastard can tell, then not a hope
    Got a very quick reply from TM. Not a problem to change to hard copies. Mind you I didn't attempt to view or open the file.

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

Iv GA1 and GA2 for the Thursday. These are defo standing. On my invoice there is defo no seat number. Happy to have them. Bought in the presale at 11am on the day of the presale.

How is it possible that people picked up tickets effortlessly on the presale at like, 09:30 or 11am when there’s loads of people on here who were trying from before 9am and still didn’t get them……??? Like, on the fanclub presale I tried to get tickets and the page loaded at 08:57 on my laptop, I was happy to take anything so didn’t change beyond Best Available and by 10:02 it was already showing as no tickets available for both dates. I don’t get how others were able to get them so easily at a later time. :confused:

I tried to get tickets on Ed's presale, the 3 presale and on the day of general release and I got nothing at all.
    My last hope is that my mate in Ticketmaster gets access to any additional tickets that go on sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Dutchy

Anyone receive their (hard copy) tickets yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Dutchy wrote: »
    Anyone receive their (hard copy) tickets yet?

Yeah got mine

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Dutchy

hawkelady wrote: »
    Yeah got mine

Strange as I got an email from ticketmaster saying that my tickets would be dispatched soon & that they'd send me an email when dispatched.

Perhaps there's still a few to be sent out

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭hawkelady

Dutchy wrote: »
    hawkelady wrote: »
    Yeah got mine

Strange as I got an email from ticketmaster saying that my tickets would be dispatched soon & that they'd send me an email when dispatched.

Perhaps there's still a few to be sent out

Don't panic just yet. Lots of time.
    I never received an email at all, they arrived last Monday ..

• Registered Users Posts: 6,726 ✭✭✭SteM

Ours arrived today.

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mrbarney

Please please, has anyone got 2 seated tickets for the Thursday night gig I could buy... I have 3 but there are 5 of us, if I don't get the other 2 we can't go. Please help, I'm on toutless.com DoneDeal Ebay twitter and Instagram... need your help.

What time do we expect it to be finished?

What time do we expect it to be finished?

Early
    His setlist is a paltry 15-17 songs ,he will be on stage for less than 90 minutes.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,640 ✭✭✭smallgarden

Anyone know the stage times for support acts?thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 2,467 ✭✭✭5star02707

Anyone know the stage times for support acts?thanks

got a text from 3 alert

Doors open at 6.30pm

Ryan Mullan starts at 7pm
    Anne Marie at 7.30pm
    Ed Sheeran at 8.15pm

We'll be out of there for 10 or half 10 so

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Won tickets today for the concert tomorrow night!!!! Sooo excited :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,705 ✭✭✭BrookieD

Hi All -
    I have 4 tickets for tonight - looking to swap for seated - PM me if interested and can meet at 3 arena for confirmed admission

Advertisement