Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran @ 3Arena - 12/13 April 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 134 ✭✭frankeee

What I cant figure out is why the Ed Sheeran website claimed that these tickets would be presale exclusively through his website and then it still re-directed you to Ticketmaster where they were on open sale to all!

As for that tout site, it is nothing more than a disgrace that its allowed to carry on. Have to say, the price was pretty expensive too, cost nearly 200 euro for two tickets.

They weren't open sale to all, you needed to enter ticketmaster via the link on the email

• Registered Users Posts: 9,627 ✭✭✭Sgt Pepper 64

also looking for 2, long shot but if you dont ask!

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Delighted! Got 3 seated for the Wednesday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 43 tippbiffo

I can't get link😈

• Registered Users Posts: 28,195 ✭✭✭✭drunkmonkey

Anyone want to swap a ticket for the 13th for one for the 12th, seated Block H row 41.
    Not for me was just trying to help a relative out and bought them the wrong date:( (I have one for the 12th)

• Advertisement

frankeee wrote: »
    They weren't open sale to all, you needed to enter ticketmaster via the link on the email

What email?

I went to ticket master and got two this morning.

I had the Ed website on my other browser but that kept crashing, so I just went to ticketmaster and got my two tickets.

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭Muir

What email?

I went to ticket master and got two this morning.

I had the Ed website on my other browser but that kept crashing, so I just went to ticketmaster and got my two tickets.

Did you go direct to Ticketmaster or use the link to ticketmaster from seetickets (the link Ed gave)? 'Cause I had both open, got them using the proper link but they didn't go on sale at all if you just used TM directly.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

Hi guys,

How expensive were the tickets? Let's say seated - first tier and then second tier too.

I never do things like this but going to try stressing out over getting a ticket for my mum but if they are pricey I can't do it..

Plus will hotels be expensive for that night too?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,015 ✭✭✭✭dodzy

Aragneer wrote: »
    Hi guys,

How expensive were the tickets? Let's say seated - first tier and then second tier too.

I never do things like this but going to try stressing out over getting a ticket for my mum but if they are pricey I can't do it..

€70 - €90 ea approx.

Hotels will screw you as usual.

• Registered Users Posts: 568 ✭✭✭fifi28

Aragneer wrote: »
    Hi guys,

Mine were 93.85 each including all ticketmaster fees etc - thats for seated and I reckon standing is 10e cheaper

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,785 ✭✭✭Zardoz

fifi28 wrote: »
    Mine were 93.85 each including all ticketmaster fees etc - thats for seated and I reckon standing is 10e cheaper

Standing are the same price

• Registered Users Posts: 561 ✭✭✭HiGlo

Was raging, tried to get tickets on the presale this morning. I stupidly had only opened one browser window for just one of the dates. By about 9:57 the Ticketmaster link opened for sale and I just selected best avail so didn't even pause to pick ticket type and it was already telling me the tickets were unavailable. :( I can't believe some people just got them no bother. Boooooooo

Went back to the e:mail with the link to try open again for the Wednesday but Ed's webpage wouldn't load and then when I kept trying I got the error message so just gave up.
    Feicin gutted. Got a 3 code so I'm gonna try again tomorrow.

I've a mate works in Ticketmaster so reeeeally tempted to ask....

• Registered Users Posts: 9 thomond9112

Hi guys,
    Trying to get tickets tomorrow in the presale, but what exactly do you do? Is it through 3 Plus or Ticketmaster? Does the code only work on one device or can you try on a few? (First time attempting to buy tickets in a presale like this - have little to no idea what I'm actually doing!)
    Also, which night would ye say will be in less demand?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

I couldn't get the Ed Sheeran page to load either ...

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Ed Sheeran tickets same price as U2 tickets and more expensive than Radiohead tickets???!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,837 ✭✭✭✭MisterAnarchy

MadYaker wrote: »
    Ed Sheeran tickets same price as U2 tickets and more expensive than Radiohead tickets???!

Only in Ireland.

His prices for Dublin are way more than London ,a city with twice the population of Ireland and considerably more wealth.
    Seatwave seem to be getting alot of business out of all the negative publicity they got over U2.
    Well you know what they say ,there is no such thing as bad publicity.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,219 ✭✭✭✭MadYaker

Well I suppose he needs to make hay while the sun shines because there is no way this is going to last.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,573 ✭✭✭Thundercats Ho

3plus website crashing since 8:30. Trying to get tickets for my missus.
    It's bloody near impossible to get tickets to gigs these days.
    ie trying to log on to be prepared for when tickets go on sale

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

do we need to log onto 3 plus or log onto ticketmaster.

Never did this before

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Probably going to be a a waste of time but anybody got the a link for the 3 website?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21 fred101

3plus website crashing since 8:30. Trying to get tickets for my missus.
    It's bloody near impossible to get tickets to gigs these days.
    ie trying to log on to be prepared for when tickets go on sale

same here, can not get onto three plus

• Registered Users Posts: 9,397 ✭✭✭Shedite27

Anyone have a direct link to the ticketmaster page?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,622 ✭✭✭✭okidoki987

Didn't think 3 was so popular! :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,355 ✭✭✭cruhoortwunk

• Registered Users Posts: 3,181 ✭✭✭Iang87

Its not hence the collapse of the site

• Registered Users Posts: 262 ✭✭r0chf0rt

All gone by the looks of it.

• Registered Users Posts: 408 ✭✭xraylady

Anyone get any? I've had no luck. Just got to put in code then 'sold out ' message.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

I got tickets!
    Wednesday never worked but got straight through on Thursday

• Registered Users Posts: 24 WeleaseWoger

Thanks for this - wasted my time trying to get onto the three site and failed. Looks like presale are all gone now :mad:. I'll know in future!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 32,812 ✭✭✭✭gmisk

No joy at all was on since before 9 zzz

Advertisement