Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran @ 3Arena - 12/13 April 2017

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

I don't have a bloody verified by visa password..

Why do they make this so difficult.

Currently in the queue

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Used the app bang on 10. Told no tickets left

• Registered Users Posts: 301 ✭✭Rmgblue

No joy :(

• Registered Users Posts: 1,809 ✭✭✭Mr Velo

Jesus this was particularly bad.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Straight through on phone and laptop at 10 to a sold out page

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭claw14

Waste of time I'm thinking. App went active 30 seconds before website and that came back with no tickets....
    Still in virtual Q on website......

• Registered Users Posts: 239 ✭✭Mitzy

No tickets at 1 minute past 10??? Something rotten to the core with Ticketmaster

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

Still "processing" ....rubbish!!!!

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

The sooner artists start demanding names on tickets only for admission the better, had 4 or 5 windows open between different browsers and the app and no all sold out on all of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 402 ✭✭BurtMacklin

Got in at 10.03. No tickets.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,952 ✭✭✭duffman13

Jaysis I'm still poxy processing! Woeful as usual

• Registered Users Posts: 22,262 ✭✭✭✭Autosport

Site keeps saying error code to me on ticket master

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

Got through to get tickets and said none left. That's not right...

• Registered Users Posts: 1,032 ✭✭✭xpletiv

Both dates open on 2 browsers, and both sold out. Was there at 9.59.35.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

All gone I'd say

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

I presumed there was no chance of getting tickets this morning so I casually opened the Ticketmaster App at 09.58. Bang on 10.00 I searched for tickets and got two standing. Absolutely delighted. I'll be using the app in future. Not having any of the crap associated with the website is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 257 ✭✭madfcuker

Tickets sold out even before 10am!

As per Ticketmaster Twitter!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,101 ✭✭✭KBurke85

Surprise surprise the sister site has tickets on sale starting at €350, what a joke

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

Still processing here also , had it open on the countdown timer 3 hours ago ,

Im not at all hopeful :mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 27,322 ✭✭✭✭super_furry

Getting dodgier and dodgier. If 25% of those tickets got into the hands of the people who'll actually use them, I'd be surprised.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 145 ✭✭dots104

I've had similar problems this morning through app and website. No tickets available. Assume must were sold on presale and the rest held back for the shops (if possible).

Getting dodgier and dodgier. If 25% of those tickets got into the hands of the people who'll actually use them, I'd be surprised.

• Registered Users Posts: 72 ✭✭MelachiT

Had timer open at 8.30. Still in a virtual q now. Am I wasting my time?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,150 ✭✭✭✭LuckyGent88

No luck here anyway. Just no hope of getting them either.
    Even trying to get them for Germany where the missus is from is impossible. The main website has crashed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,528 ✭✭✭ILikeBoats

Someone is selling 10 standing tickets at €529 a pop on Seatwave. How does someone even get 10!!

Advertisement