Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ed Sheeran @ 3Arena - 12/13 April 2017

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

They should change the wording from You're Almost There to

YOU HAVEN'T A FUPPING CHANCE

Ticketmaster, Live Nation whatever you want to call them are rotten to the core.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Live_Nation_Entertainment

• Registered Users Posts: 2,067 ✭✭✭tuisginideach

On countdown since 9. Processing up to now. Have just got through now ... no tickets available

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

MelachiT wrote: »
    Had timer open at 8.30. Still in a virtual q now. Am I wasting my time?

Tbh, yeah..

I got through and said all tickets were gone on both dates.

• Registered Users Posts: 28,479 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

xpletiv wrote: »
    Both dates open on 2 browsers, and both sold out. Was there at 9.59.35.

How can you have done this when it didn't open till 10am?
    madfcuker wrote: »
    Tickets sold out even before 10am!

As per Ticketmaster Twitter!

On their Twitter feed now and they don't say that at all.

• Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Username exists

It'll be on Joe Duffy today anyway

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,097 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Someone is selling 10 standing tickets at €529 a pop on Seatwave. How does someone even get 10!!

Touts probably use bots to buy them.

• Registered Users Posts: 211 ✭✭Graham1978

Only way they are going to beat this is, no online sales and people just have to que up like the old days.

• Registered Users Posts: 619 ✭✭✭arch_stanton

Got into the app immediately and searched for 3 tickets, any area/price. At 10.01 it came back with no seats available :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 633 ✭✭✭clevtrev

ILikeBoats wrote: »
    Someone is selling 10 standing tickets at €529 a pop on Seatwave. How does someone even get 10!!

easy to get them if you are Mr Ticketmaster!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

MelachiT wrote: »
    Had timer open at 8.30. Still in a virtual q now. Am I wasting my time?

I just got booted out to the tickets home page I had open for two hours on timer so no luck I'm afraid .

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭GaGa21

Gone by 10.04 for me......ridiculous!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 747 ✭✭✭Aragneer

Someone selling two tickets for Ed for 1000e on done deal.

A**holes

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

Touts probably use bots to buy them.

That software costs about a thousand euro from what ive read online :eek::eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

People need to stop buying its only way prices will come down.

I buy tickets for other countries and go away for concerts we are being absolutely screwed.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,278 ✭✭✭MayoForSam

Here you go - if you can't beat 'em, join 'em :rolleyes:.

http://ticketbots.net/ticketmaster-spinner-drop-checker-bot-onsale-presale

Very disappointing for the genuine fans, my daughter will not be a happy bunny. Something has to be done about this gouging.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,644 ✭✭✭✭punisher5112

That software costs about a thousand euro from what ive read online :eek::eek:

2 tickets sold pays for itself.

Big money for criminals and the black market they be rolling in it.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,028 ✭✭✭Call me Al

Theres even a queue for seatwave. Crazy crazy stuff.
    And yes, why and how does someone get away with reselling 10 standing tickets at disgraceful prices while some are still in the ticketmaster queue. Its disgusting.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Had 4 in the cart and it wouldn't let me buy them! What a joke

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 7,146 Mod ✭✭✭✭pistolpetes11

People need to stop buying its only way prices will come down.

I buy tickets for other countries and go away for concerts we are being absolutely screwed.

No one had an issue with the price from TM , getting tickets full stop was the issue .

• Registered Users Posts: 44 faithmc

Graham1978 wrote: »
    Only way they are going to beat this is, no online sales and people just have to que up like the old days.

I had 4 computers on the go at home and in my husbands office and my niece camped out and got them...go figure. I'm delighted she got them. Technology rules me arse!!!!

As for anyone selling them for extortionate prices...I blame those who buy them just as much.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 28,479 ✭✭✭✭murpho999

Graham1978 wrote: »

How?

Touts got loads of tickets then?

Just stop pre-sales, they're unfair. Why should website subscribers or 3 Customers get preference?

Limit tickets to 4 per address and card.

Ban Seatwave. I'm convinced Ticketmaster are putting tickets direct on there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,502 ✭✭✭q85dw7osi4lebg

The person selling 2 on Donedeal for €1000 paid over €700 for them on Seatwave! Please God they can't sell them...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 158 ✭✭arkrow

At near 100 quid a ticket it should have been boycotted, ye are all to blame.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 4,994 Mod ✭✭✭✭GoldFour4

murpho999 wrote: »
    How?

Just stop pre-sales, they're unfair. Why should or website subscribers 3 Customers get preference?

I agree on 3 customers, that's a joke. I can understand Fanclub getting pre sale tickets- they pay a fee to be part of the club etc. But giving someone presale just because they are a 3 customer is ridiculous.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,292 ✭✭✭Cunning Stunt

I got through eventually to a button saying ' find seats for me' and nothing happeing on clicking it. They could at least say sold out if theyre gone!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,652 ✭✭✭bren2001

murpho999 wrote: »
    How?

Just stop pre-sales, they're unfair. Why should or website subscribers 3 Customers get preference?

I understand pre-sales but I don't understand why all gigs in the 3Arena are not ticketless events. Credit card entry worked perfectly fine for u2 and other concerts. It effectively removes touts.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

bren2001 wrote: »
    I understand pre-sales but I don't understand why all gigs in the 3Arena are not ticketless events. Credit card entry worked perfectly fine for u2 and other concerts. It effectively removes touts.

What if you lost your card in between or it expired?

• Registered Users Posts: 28,098 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

I agree on 3 customers, that's a joke. I can understand Fanclub getting pre sale tickets- they pay a fee to be part of the club etc. But giving someone presale just because they are a 3 customer is ridiculous.

There was a presale on Tuesday morning on the Ticketmaster site and I managed to get two seated tickets in Row GA.

I wouldn't have even known the tickets were available then only one of the lads text at 9.30 to tell me.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭ceegee

emmetkenny wrote: »
    There was a presale on Tuesday morning on the Ticketmaster site and I managed to get two seated tickets in Row GA.

I wouldn't have even known the tickets were available then only one of the lads text at 9.30 to tell me.

Pretty sure they're standing tickets if its GA

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 734 ✭✭✭longgonesilver

Ticketmaster has crashed now. Have they enough made and packed up and gone on home for the day?

Advertisement